Classified printer friendly add-to-favorites tell-a-friend Report Abuse Number of Times Viewed: 363
CrowdClout.Com - Chandler, AZ
We promise you haven’t worked with anyone like us before. We’re a Chandler, AZ based Crowdfunding MEDIA company that’s changing the way businesses do advertising/marketing and new customer generation all without using Social Media, SEO, Internet Marketing, Facebook or Google.
In fact, we produce data that is so rare and valuable, you cannot even Google it which puts you in a PRIME position with the business owner. You’ll be delivering competitor buyer data.
And this is so valuable that your commissions can soar as high as $1 million per year. We provide a rich lead generation source to keep you really busy.
With a growing team that works closely together, we move fast and enjoy what we do.
- We’re obsessed with providing a culture that can’t be beat and we are confident we ’ll be ranked amongst the TOP 100 places to work in Chandler .
- Thanks to visionary leadership, our dedicated team, and a truly astonishing road map, Let’s Talk Business Radio’s growth potential is huge because of its platform CrowdClout.com, plus its Spokesperson Kevin Harrington (original creator of the Infomercial and one of the first Sharks on Shark Tank, PLUS $5 Billion in sales under his belt. (And you can be part of it!).
As a Sales Development TECH , you’ll help our clients get introduced to bleeding edge marketing that decreases their expenses by 50% or more, while potentially doubling or tripling their current sales revenues by providing them with EXCLUSIVE competitor buyer data.
Come join the fun and build something great with us.
What you ’ll do:
- Talk to business owners that call in from very specific in-bound marketing campaigns and activating them into our “one of a kind” system (Did you catch that? NO COLD CALLING) .
- You’ll build a book of business that will remunerate you well on the long road because our clients are very long term. The potential to hit millionaire status (no this is not a misprint).
What you ’ve done:
You have a unique combination of skills, talents, and mindset, including:
- Strong sales skills helping business owners buy services while not hard selling them.
- Superior client service skills, written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrated team player; self-starter; independent thinker; excellent judgment.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Who you are:
- You have a great analytical mindset and problem-solving skills.
- You are flexible when it comes to an ever-changing work environment and are able to shift gears with style and grace.
- You fiercely maintain confidentiality with sensitive customer and internal information.
- You are an excellent communicator whether it’s written or oral, and have a knack for interpersonal communications.
- You possess the innate ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks of all shapes and sizes.
- You are self reliant, articulate, approachable and comfortable with a rapidly changing environment.
- Being detail-oriented isn’t just a sound bite for you, but one of your genuine qualities.
- You know what ‘fast-paced’ really means and you embrace it.
- What you don’t know, you’ll jump right in and learn: You can teach yourself whatever you need to know and you’re not afraid to go find solutions to difficult problems that crop up.
- Technology is your friend, not your foe.
- You never say “That’s not my job."
Who we are:
We’re blazing a trail into the 21st Century with bleeding edge marketing technologies that frankly business owners need in this very unsure and worst economy that our country has ever known.
We’re a MEDIA company and that includes a twist on the huge crowdfunding industry. At the same time we’re introducing new revenue streams through Crowd Discounting.
We consider working for a successful startup to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your ‘A game’ to the table, here’s what we’ll bring:
- Competitive salary (weekly base to start and VERY generous commissions), career and advancement opportunities, plus great benefits.
- An office conveniently located in Chandler, AZ.
- A fully stocked snack bar and drink fridge to keep you fueled.
- Getting in on the ground floor of a game-changing company.
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business through frequent - if not daily - interaction with our leadership team.
- A vibrant and devoted team (who still finds time for fun!).
- The tools and resources you need to succeed including consistent lead generation.
- No politics, no B.S., and no jerks.
- Bankers hours 9 to 4 Monday – Friday and no weekends.
At Crowd Clout, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product/service (and people!) innovation, and a successful business.
Sound like you?
To apply, please submit your tailored resume, and a cover letter explaining why you’re a match for this position. If you are a successful sales person and have great closing skills, we’ll mentor you to tens of thousands in commissions and even potentially hit $1 million in residual commission per year. If we feel you’re a strong match, someone will be in touch within 72 hours. Start date is mid December. If you’re selected, you’ll have an amazing 2018! Thank you, Good Luck and we look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Base pay PLUS generous salary. If you’re not making AT LEAST $75K per year with us either you didn’t come to work or you didn’t answer your incoming phone calls we provide.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $500,000.00 /year